Sunday 6 December 2015

The Delicate Embroidery | Welcome to the world of Embroidery - Introduction

Welcome to the world of embroidery- creative fingers.
My name is Somya and I am a fabric decorator. I like doing embroidery especially Hand Embroidery. I also like knitting,paper crafting, cooking. I like using bright colors in my projects. I enjoy decorating my place with my handmade work. My grandmother and mother acted as my inspiration for embroidery. I have been doing embroidery for years now. After doing my graduation as an Accessory Designer I did a full time Diploma course in Embroidery for perfection. Here I set free my knowledge to its extreme. So guys welcome to the world of embroidery. :)

I will posting various techniques and lessons every week.


Keep posting your comments and feedback.


Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thedelicateembroidery/

Email: somya.embroidery@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment